Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Pneumonia


Glad to hear that you two are in route to your Winter visits away from the very cold temperatures. The southern states are getting hit hard with lower than normal temperatures. Stay warm. Enjoy the temperatures not near the Zero degrees. Sounds like you both are having a good time.

Pneumonia, crazy.

Susan, I have never had pneumonia. My cough killed my throat to not talking, I felt as though I was suffocating while lying down. I visited urgent care , after EKG and chest X-ray I was armed with antibiotic and codeine expectorant cough meds. 

Not answering the phone, too sick. Not answering phone if I did not recognize number..needing rest. 2 weeks later gave into one number that kept popping up, the caller never left a message.

Answering January 1st the urgent Care center had been trying to get hold of me, my x-Ray showed pneumonia. 

Good night! 2 weeks later I find why I felt like I was breathing under water-wanting to cancel Christmas.

Lesson learned.. When your body can't get out of bed, there is a reason. When drinking noodle free chicken soup unwillingly, there is a reason. When "you " can only sleep at a 90 degree angle to the bed, there is a reason.....

Much like blood clots to both legs... The reason is we do not listen to our bodies. And... Now we will.

👍  

Write to me as you can. It would be fun to hear about your southern visit.

Love you, 
Kris




Sent from my iPhone
Sent from my iPhone

No comments: