Tuesday, May 26, 2015

All in one minute

Got one for you... Nothing like real life better than fiction.

Started when Zander was on antibiotic-not long enough for school -strep. My every one in nine days babysitting/grandma visit with Scarlett. Having both Eli's one day':
Gary away from home office at physical therapy -traction and TENs unit.
CNN releases sightings of UFO's
Leigh calls to talk about Aliens from outer space. Looking for information validating her own High School with friend experience. Scarlett is screaming, "Don't hug me I'll get your sick !"  Catch Zander with hands around Scarlett's neck wrestling, doggie barking, my 80 year old, non-speaking English, Grandma neighbor is knocking at front door. This is the one second I know I experiencing life in an insane asylum !


• Gary away getting hung and electrocuted
•Conversation involving Aliens from outer space
•High scream - little girl's voice
•Boy wrestling(causing little girl's voice to scream)
•Dog barking
•Non English speaking Grandma at door

All at once !!

= learning this did not break me to a blithering idiot.  I am one tough gal !


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: